Mini sessions are prices at $250 and will include following.
- 20 minutes of photography
- --your 5 favorite high-res digital images
- 1-5 people/animals ( + $25 per additional person/pet)
- additional digital images and prints available for purchase online
While most mini sessions are geared towards families, these sessions are also well suited to:
- couples - update your couples portraits
- pets -we love our pets as our own babies!
- professionals - get some natural looking/light headshot. Be different! Find colleague/friend and split session!
- generations - get your siblings and parents together for a new memories ( specializing in generations)
Sessions will take place no matter the weather, unless severe gales or thunderstorms are forecast. If it rains then put your rain boots and I’ll provide large, clear umbrellas for you to use during photos. Payment must be made in full at the time of reserving your session; no refunds under any circumstances, unless session cancelled by photographer due to severe weather. If you are unable to attend due to illness, your payment may be put towards a future full price session or next mini session or you may gift or sell your spot to a friend. Sessions will be held back-to-back. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to find parking, and to walk over to meet at the designated spot. Late arrivals will result in a shorter session; I will be unable to “make up” any time lost by arriving later than the agreed session time. I will be unable to return calls, text messages, or emails while photographing – so if you have any questions, please ask them in advance of the date!
Regular portrait sessions starting at $1000 so this is a great way to update your photos
Click the button below to view available spots, and to book yours.